Expediting Vendor Schedules
Comprehensive expediting functions including,
- Monitoring and reporting on progress against program.
- Update and report on the scope of work status and program at the date of each inspection.
- Report on any commercial concerns that may impact on delivery, including variations and extension of time claims.
- Report on delays caused from lack of information, technical queries or unapproved drawings.
- Report on any holds on the drawings.
- Verify production issues are not impeding progress.
- Verify material and labour availability is not impeding progress.
- Verify sufficient plant and equipment is available to meet programing requirements
- Verify logistics/progress reports between the Vendor and the project team are maintained.
- Update the master expediting plan in conjunction with internal expeditors.
- Verification of vendor’s progress claims for procurement.
Transport and Logistics Co-ordination
Co-ordinate and manage the transport and logistics function between the vendors and construction teams including,
- Implementing the advance notice of delivery procedure.
- Co-ordination of the proof of delivery reconciliation between the site logistics team and the vendor.
- Maintain delivery dockets and manifests accounting verification checks as required.
Refer to our comprehensive list of expediting services via our Sister Group Website Expeditors Australia.